Search This Blog

Friday 18 September 2015

Friday Favourites



A couple of products I've been loving lately.



Lush Bohemian Soap (£3.10/100g)

I started using this on a whim last week and I'd completely forgot quite how nice it is. Lemon-y products always make me feel refreshed, and this soap has a beautiful light, fresh scent. It leaves my skin feeling clean and toned. 

Ingredients: Rapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil, Water (Aqua), Glycerine, Sorbitol, Lemon Oil, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Chloride, EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citral, Limonene, Linalool, Perfume.


Palmer's Cocoa Butter Moisturizing Body Oil (£5.39)

This is a product I always come back to. It's a wonderful rich body oil that leaves my skin feeling soft and cared for without any horrible greasiness. Avoid it if you don't like the scent of Palmer's' cocoa butter lotions - I personally adore the chocolatey scent. This is frequently on often on offer in Boots too which is a good excuse to stop up. I wish Palmer's would improve the packaging though - I find the lid leaks, so if I'm travelling anywhere I decant it into a travel bottle (Muji's ones are excellent).


Glycine Soja (Soybean )Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Sesamun Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, PEG-40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance, Benzophenone-3, BHA, Beta carotene (CI40800)


Thanks for reading! Have a lovely weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment