Search This Blog

Monday 14 September 2015

Autumn Edit: Topshop

I head to Topshop at the end of summer because I love their autumn knitwear. They always have wonderful jumpers in beautiful tan, ochre and rust shades. I love that Topshop caters to a wide range of styles - I can always find something I like. (Equally I'll usually find something I wouldn't be caught dead in!) Despite being a fashion-forward brand, I find their clothes have a very long life span. I have skirts, tops, jumpers and cardigans that I've had for several years and still wear all the time. I'm wearing a rust-coloured boxy v-neck top from their Boutique range at the moment, and my burgundy cardigan, which is at least five years old, rests on the arm of the sofa, ready to be shrugged on if it turns cold. 

The jumpers of course caught my eye immediately (who doesn't love a good snuggly jumper?) as well as the beautiful midi dresses and smart brown ankle boots. 

A tip on buying: I find Topshop knitwear is often deliberately oversized - I typically buy 2 sizes smaller to avoid looking drowned.



















Happy shopping!

Thanks for reading! x

No comments:

Post a Comment