Search This Blog

Monday 16 November 2015

My current everyday makeup menu



I have a quick, fresh-faced makeup look going on at the moment that's perfect for a Monday morning!


MAC Studio Sculpt + Real Techniques Beauty Blender



Swooshed on with a damp Beauty Blender (I use the Real Techniques one) the Studio Sculpt Defining Powder is an incredibly easy to apply foundation. Buildable sheer to medium coverage with a beautiful creamy powder texture.

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla

The Studio Sculpt isn't hefty enough to cover my purple-y undereyes so I always pop on a bit of this.

Clarins Multi-Blush in Peach

I do go on about this, but it's one of the prettiest shades ever and if I'm wearing blush, it's usually this. I've recently started wearing it on my eyelids and it gives a pretty, fresh look without that eye infection vibe that pink shadow can give.

Rimmel Professional Brow Pencil

Another product I bang on about. It's quick and easy to use and is the most natural-looking budget brow product I've tried.

Rimmel WonderFull Waterproof Mascara

I can never be bothered with eyeliner in the morning so I'll apply lots of mascara instead. Waterproof, Just in case I need a little cry.

MAC Peach Blossom

MAC Peach Blossom is my favourite lipstick at the moment. It's a lovely peach-pink that looks gorgeous whatever I wear it with.




What products are you loving at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment