Search This Blog

Saturday 24 January 2015

I'm back!


I can't believe it's been 7 weeks since I last posted anything. Sorry for the silence. There was Christmas at my parents' with the house filled to the rafters, then I woke up with flu on the first of January. Happy New Year to me! I'd have preferred a hangover. So that lasted a week, then since then Tom and I have been sorting out the flat, getting him a proper desk to work at and getting the bedroom ready to paint, and I've been sending my CV off here there and everywhere trying to find a job. So I have a lot of catching up to do, blog-wise. 

Here's what to expect at OTFOI in the coming weeks:

My favourite products of 2014
Winter face saviours   
My favourite hand and nail products
Lemon-y loveliness
Foundations for pale skin
My favourite lip balms
The best tinted balms

See you soon! (I really mean it - there'll be a blog post up tomorrow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment